“Flat Creek Ranch is probably the best vacation I have ever been on. The scenery is beyond anything I could ever have thought up on my own.”
- Small, intimate setting with 5 cabins and 15 guests
- Three meals a day — a heaping breakfast, a healthy lunch and a 4 course ranch gourmet dinner utilizing local ingredients.
- Use of all ranch recreational equipment. Including: Canoes, Sit-on-top Kayaks, Paddleboards, Drift Boat, Hiking Equipment, and Fishing Equipment. Relax in our Cedar soak hot tub and wood firer sauna over the creek.
- A fly fishing clinic for beginning and intermediate anglers.
- Trail rides three days a week
- Guided hikes (excluding Sleeping Indian).
- Complimentary beer and wine at cocktail hour and dinner. Stocked drink cooler at your cabin.
- Transportation at scheduled times to and from town of Jackson (or the Jackson Hole airport JAC).
Packages and Rates
- Year-round nightly rate: $1450 per night based on 2 people, plus tax and gratuity
- $475 for each additional person per night, plus tax and gratuity
3-Night Weekend Escape
Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Don’t have much time? Sample a little bit of everything. Head out with our horses on Saturday for a trail ride and return for a fishing clinic in the afternoon. Sunday hit the trails hiking and take in the sights.
4-Night Wilderness Experience
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights. Join the trail rides on Tuesday and Thursday. Then after your fly fishing clinic offered on Tuesday afternoon you can spend the rest of your days hiking on our ranch trails into the untamed forest around us. Save some time to relax on the lake.
7-Night Total Vacation
This is the favorite stay of our returning guests! Arrive at the ranch on a Friday or Monday. This is the best way to go hiking, riding and fishing while still having plenty of time to decompress and unwind. If the Sleeping Indian hike is on your list, you will have ample time to acclimate.