Thank you for choosing us. We will reply with potential availability as soon as possible.
About Your Charges
- 2017 dates will be May 26th through Oct. 2nd
- No reservations after Oct. 2nd – we are closed during the winter
- Spring rates will be 5/26 – 6/11
- Fall rates will be 9/11 – 10/2
- Deposits: We require a 30% deposit to guarantee a reservation. We can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or personal checks. If you reserve the whole ranch, we will require an additional 30% deposit 60 days before your arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: Because our ranch only has five guest cabins, cancellations really hurt us. If you must cancel, we will return half of your deposit — provided you notify us at least 60 days prior to your arrival. Later than that, your deposit will be non-refundable unless we can rebook all the space. If we can rebook the space, we’ll return half of your deposit.
- Final Payment: Your balance, including taxes and gratuity, is owed to us three weeks prior to your arrival.
- Tips: Your bill will include a tip that goes directly into our employees’ tip pool. The money is divided among the employees in proportion to the number of days they work. Extra tips are permissible but definitely not required.
- Taxes: Your bill will include state and local taxes. We have a 6 percent tax on meals and an 8 percent tax on lodging, but no tax is charged on the portion of our rate attributable total recreational activities.
- Transportation: Your group and luggage may ride free in our Monday and Friday car shuttles to and from Jackson (and the Jackson Hole Airport). We charge $150 per trip when a guest asks us to arrange an extra trip to town.
- Fishing Guides: With advance notice, we can arrange private fishing guides on the ranch. The rate is $225 for half a day for 1 or 2 people. You are certainly welcome to fish without a fishing guide. Nearly all of our guests catch fish without hiring private guides. However, experience has shown that your chances of landing big cutthroats go up when you are with a guide.
- Hiking Guides: The rate is $125 for a hiking guide to lead your group on an all-day trip up the Sleeping Indian mountain and back.
- Riding Instructors: With advance notice, one of our ranch managers can give you basic riding lessons. The rate is $75 per hour.