“Flat Creek Ranch is probably the best vacation I have ever been on. The scenery is beyond anything I could ever have thought up on my own.”
Packages and Rates
- Year-round nightly rate: $625 per person, based on double occupancy, plus tax and gratuity. The minimum nightly rate per cabin is $1250 for 1 or 2 people. Rates will increase on 1/1/2023
- $450 for each additional person per night, plus tax and gratuity
- Backcountry Camp rate: $1,875 per person for 3 day/ 3 nights package -2 person minimum.
- Small intimate setting with 5 cabins and 15 guests
- Three meals a day — a heaping breakfast, a healthy lunch and a 4 course ranch gourmet dinner utilizing local ingredients.
- Use of all ranch recreational equipment. Including: Canoes, Sit-on-top Kayaks, Paddleboards, Drift Boat, Hiking Equipment, and Fishing Equipment. Relax in our Cedar soak hot tub and wood firer sauna over the creek.
- A fly fishing clinic for beginning and intermediate anglers.
- Trail rides three days a week
- Guided hikes (excluding Sleeping Indian).
- Complimentary beer and wine at cocktail hour and dinner. Stocked drink cooler at your cabin.
- Transportation at scheduled times to and from town of Jackson (or the Jackson Hole airport JAC).
This is the favorite stay of our returning guests! Arrive at the ranch on Monday and stay for a week. This is the best way to go hiking, riding and fishing while still having plenty of time to decompress and unwind. If the Sleeping Indian hike is on your list, you will have ample time to acclimate.
Spring & Fall
Join us for a 3, 4, or 7 night stay during our Spring and Fall weeks. Our shoulder season allows for more flexibility and still time for relaxation and activities such as hiking, fly fishing horseback riding and more.
Add a backcountry camping trip onto your stay at Flat Creek Ranch during July and August. Immerse yourself in the wilderness and take in incredible views of Cache Peak, the Teton and Wind River ranges and more. All experience levels are welcome.